Revenue Cycle Management
Changing Policies and Regulations
With the ever changing policies from insurance companies, government agencies, and let’s not forget about compliance regulations, how are physicians and their staff supposed to keep up? Do you dedicate a resource or resources just to stay current with all the changes? If you miss new policies or regulations it could result in delayed billing, incorrect billing, or poor reimbursements, or worse a RAC audit.
What’s a cost effective way for your practice to stay abreast of new polices and regulations so the coding and billing is accurate and allows you and your staff to stay focused on patient care?
- Patient Registration and Verification – Patient demographics entered and validated.
- Eligibility Verification – Patient’s eligibility verified before services are rendered.
- Coding – ICD and CPT per NCCI and AMA.
- Claims Management – Electronic and paper claims and payer response managed.
- Payment Posting – ERAs and EOBs are processed.
- Denial Management – Denied claims are corrected and refiled or appealed.
- Reports – Monthly summaries or self generated reports anytime you want.
- Credentialing and Re-Credentialing – Continual updating of your records with all your insurance companies.
- Accounts Receivables – All aging claims are worked with payers to resolve any outstanding issue.