Revenue Cycle Services
Supporting exceptional patient care with high-quality clinical documentation has never been more important. Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) services foster accurate, complete, up to-date clinical documentation that provides a precise picture of patient care to support clinical and quality standards and your revenue cycle.
- Achieve accurate quality scoring and reporting
- Avoid poor audit findings by Medicare Recovery Audit Contractors (RAC) or other payers
- Maintain compliance with billing and coding regulations
- Generate more accurate code assignments, which leads to fewer claims denials
- Maintain positive scores with grading agencies and government entities that evaluate hospitals for the public
- Educational feedback to physicians or facility trainers
Our experienced, credentialed CDI specialists meet strict quality assurance requirements and performance goals that measure both productivity and accuracy. Look to SkyScription to meet short or long-term staffing needs or provide total outsourced CDI services for your organization.
The ever-increasing focus on reducing healthcare costs combined with a shrinking pool of highly skilled medical coders in the U.S. has created increased demand for outsourced coding resources. We provide the right blend of resources for efficiency and quality. Our team of outsourced medical coding experts are trained in ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding along with HIPAA, HITECH, and ISO 27001 compliance. Our comprehensive Quality Assurance program targets superior accuracy and performance.
- High accuracy and quick turnaround time for work in both inpatient and outpatient care settings
- Lower coding costs and measurable cost savings
- Strong information security posture and HIPAA compliance practices
- High quality standards that coordinate with the latest coding rules
- Ongoing training and recurring performance testing
- Streamlined communication with quality and project management
- Availability when you need it most: After traditional domestic coder work hours to reduce or eliminate overflow and maintain a lower daily DNFB